Neon signs for outdoor advertising are among the most vibrant and distinctive gorgeous forms. The lights of neon greatly attract the attention of passers-by in the dark. Advertising with neon is one of the most attractive kinds of advertisement. Through the shining drawing and writing it is hard to pass by.
Neon Sign History
The neon signs were lit up for the first time in Europe in the 20th century. The popularity of neon signage is undisputed; they light up in the final rays of the sun and are a vital attribute of nightlife. A museum within the city of Las Vegas is dedicated to this type of advertising and décor. And now you can customize your neon signs easily on the internet before you place an order.
The benefits of neon signs are numerous. Below, we have compiled all the most reliable facts about neon for you.
- If you’re an expert craftsman, tubes filled with argon or neon can be made into any shape. Tubes filled with neon are used to design everything from street signs, lights, and nightclubs, to whole pictures.
- Durability. On average neon signs last for up to 10-15 years. This is a significant saving compared to lights.
- Temperature does not matter. Neon tubes are not worried about snow and heat, which can not be said about fluorescent lights.
- The neon sign does not overheat. The temperature of maximum heat is 40 degrees Celsius.
- Any color to choose from? Utilizing neon tubes, it is possible to design any shade and color.
- Combining them with other materials is feasible. They are able to mix them with other elements because of the low temperature of heating.
- Instantly illuminates instantly. Instantly glow.
- There are no dark areas on the tube due to the uniform distribution of the gas. This is why the color is uniform across all the areas of the sign.
- Neon signs are safe to use without short-circuiting or burning out.
Application Neon Sign
Businesses that have a distinctive style are fond of neon signs. A cafe, bar, or restaurant may need to come up with a unique design.
Neon sign for a bar. Bars are among the most popular area to utilize neon signs. They are open late in these businesses and the neon signs that are in the market make this an excellent choice. Moreover, the neon sign can be utilized for both outdoor decoration and interior design. Decorators can concentrate on the most important areas of business by placing the sign, for example on top of the bar or on the stage which is where the performers take part.
Neon sign in the home. Neon signs are not just popular for advertising, but also in private homes and apartments. Buyers love the unusual style and creative approach. The neon sign will look great in the living room where family members and friends get together to enjoy time in an interesting environment. The neon sign is a great alternative to a nightlight for the child’s bedroom or bedroom.
Photoshoots with neon signs Photographers/videographers have discovered the uses of neon signs for unique and interesting shots. By placing such an advertisement in the area for photoshoots, you can make the impression of an actual photo shoot.
Neon Signs for Home
Have you ever wondered how to make your house memorable, and move away from boring, typical choices in design? It’s now easier than ever to bring a pop of color to your everyday design choices.
Every product is created individually in accordance with the requirements of the customer. This is a chance to purchase a neon light to decorate a space that will be designed specifically for you and will enhance the look of your home’s interior.
Why do we recommend choosing neon when it comes to improving the interior design of an apartment?
- Light source = decor element. The look of fluorescent light will not only enhance the interior but will also add decoration to the wall or shelves.
- Neon will last a very long duration. Contrary to traditional luminaires, neon does not have an intense filament that may burn out unexpectedly. If you purchase a neon light, you don’t have to think about replacing it within the next few months. The neon sign will last between 10 and 15 years.
- Security. The temperature of the item when in use doesn’t exceed 40 degrees. The risk of fire is therefore lower than that of lamps.
- A low power consumption. Neon in homes is more energy efficient than traditional lighting, which makes it a better choice for operation.
- The light is operating almost silently.
- We discuss the possibility of making patterns using light of any size or shape.
What can I do to install this sign at my home?
There are many ways to use neon at home. Below, we will list only a few of the most common and possible uses for neon:
- Ceiling lighting. Great for creating lighting effects and patterns for lighting, particularly when ceilings are of various levels or ceiling structures.
- Floor lighting. This kind of lighting allows you to turn a regular floor into a space for creativity, in which furniture that is decorated with neon lights hidden in the furniture will “float on the air.” However, don’t forget to take care of protecting the lights from damage!
- The wall is lit. Neon’s interior lighting allows you to create figures of almost any complexity, including inscriptions and drawings. These designs are a great fit into the designs of bedrooms, living rooms kitchens, home bars studios, and so on.